- Respect the current environmental legislation
- Eliminate the risks for the protection of the environment with the knowledge acquired on the basis of technical progress and, if this is not possible, reduce them to the minimum by acting on the possible causes that generated them
- Control and minimize the production of waste and water and atmospheric emissions
- Preventing and reducing risks from soil and groundwater contamination
- Communicate their environmental performance transparently to the local community and customers to obtain and consolidate the trust of interested third parties.